Buying a home is one of the biggest decisions you’ll make in life. We’ll help to make the purchase of your home as easy as possible so you can Live Who You Are.
You should first figure out your budget which will determine the amount of your down payment and financing. Also be sure to get pre-approval from a lender if you need financing. You should then decide on the location where you’d like to be, i.e., town, hamlet, village, waterfront or in the farm fields. To help further narrow your search, it’s also a good idea to establish which style and type of property you prefer.
- 2015 - #4 Team by Units in Canada
- 2014 - #15 Team by Production in Canada 2014 - #9 Team by Units in Canada
- 2014 - GRAND CENTURION® Team
- 2013 - #12 Team by Units in Canada
- 2013 - #18 Team by Production in Canada
- 2013 – GRAND CENTURION® Award, Top 5 Teams in Alberta, Top 20 Teams in Canada